The construction industry can be extremely volatile and can present many challenges from swings in profit margins from a single contract to cash flow strains even when business is good. Our advisors can help you navigate these challenges as well as the challenges posed by ever increasing regulation. Our CPAs and advisors provide a broad range of accounting, auditing, and tax services to general contractors and sub-contractors of all sizes and understand the specialized issues related to construction companies including profit enhancement, deferred taxation, labor needs, and financing alternatives. Through careful planning and analysis, years of experience, flexible approach, and specific expertise in the construction industry, we take a “big picture” look at your needs and then personalize an approach that keeps you on track for stability and long-term prosperity.
• External audits for private and public companies
• ERISA audits of employee benefit plans
• Reviews and compilations for bonding requirements
• Internal audit
• Tax compliance and advisory
• State, local and international tax compliance
• Audit and tax support services